AZBBOYS OXU ZALI KİNO MOBIL SOFT
RSS LOL GAME OVER FREE E-MAIL CONTACTS

Banners | Sponsoring | Azbboys FILE Hosting | Make START page | Favorites   

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

• Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: Mr_WOLF, monkee  
AZBBOYS HIP HOP FORUM » HIP HOP » BREAKDANCE » INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION BREAK-DANCE (Peace in the world !!!)
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION BREAK-DANCE
Mr_WOLFДата: Среда, 23.08.2006, 12:31 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Offline
В Сочи создана "Международная Федерация Брейк-данса".

Цель Федерации: Развитие брейк-данса и других альтернативных видов творчества. Популяризация физически здорового, активного образа жизни. Развитие других перспективных направлений современной и молодежной культуры.

Ближайшие мероприятия, которые проведет федерация, это Турнир Российских субтропиков по брейкдансу - "One Life – One Dance" который пройдет 27 марта в Сочи и Российский отборочный тур чемпионата по брейкдансу "BOTY Russia 2004", который пройдет в Сочи с 13 по 15 августа.

Прикрепления: 17694020.jpg (60.9 Kb)

SOS (Save Our Streets)

Mr_WOLFДата: Среда, 23.08.2006, 12:46 | Сообщение # 2
By Denis Wilson
12/8/2005 9:26:33 PM
When Jeremy Schweitzer first started break-dancing, he would dream about it while he slept. He would think about dancing during classes. Now, four years later, this French "b-boy" has bigger dreams of revolutionizing the international break dance scene.

A b-boy is a break dancer, and the senior French language, literature and culture and entrepreneurship and emerging enterprises major is a b-boy. His eyes light up when he talks about what it means to be one.

"Hip-hop has five elements," said Schweitzer, "DJ-ing, emcee-ing, beat-boxing, graffiti and break-dancing. If I say hip-hop, you'll think of one thing: rap. A lot of people don't know what hip-hop is."

Schweitzer, whose b-boy name is "Props," explains that the flashy fashion in rap videos shown on MTV and BET - throwback jerseys, twisted caps and gold chains - are not the real sense of hip-hop culture. He says this image has little to do with what true hip-hop is all about.

As a fifth-year senior at Syracuse University, Schweitzer has gotten the hang of dressing for Upstate New York weather. Some of November's first snowflakes swirled outside the windows of Schine Dining Center, but inside the well-heated dining hall, he has pulled off one layer: a thick gray hooded sweat jacket. Underneath, he wears a thick striped sweater, turtleneck style. Thin-rimmed glasses set on rest on his nose.

If his appearance is not decidedly hip-hop, then it's just another way Schweitzer has turned the American perception of hip-hop on its head, demonstrating how the growth of hip-hop in Europe and France has followed a much different path than in the United States.

Schweitzer is working on a one-of-a-kind project, the International Breakdance Federation. In theory, the federation would rank and register dancers and focus on the "power moves" of break dancing (or breaking), which Schweitzer thinks people are most attracted to. This would take his art into an area where it has never existed: the commercially viable realm of mainstream culture. Schweitzer said the federation would make breaking more of a sport, building b-boy crews into divisions for competition, much like soccer.

This concept may seem bizarre in America, where many people think break-dancing died in the 1970s. However, break dance events in Europe often attract crowds of over 5,000 people, and the world championships started in Germany attract about 15,000. In France, the cultural doors are more open for diversity to slip in, Schweitzer said. America has diversity, but he has noticed that ethnic groups tend to self-segregate here.

"The culture is different in France," Schweitzer said. "It doesn't matter who you are. The break-dance scene in Europe is huge."

Schweitzer was born in Paris 23 years ago to a Moroccan mother and an American father. In the early 1990s, he started to listen to French hip-hop groups like IM.

"I was more into French rapping because I could understand it," Swcheitzer said.

After he graduated from high school, Schweitzer moved to the United States to live with his father in Manhattan and attend Syracuse University. He would listen and read rap lyrics word for word and read The New York Times to improve his English.

Although many of Schweitzer's friends in France were already involved in breaking, he hadn't tried it himself. In Upstate New York, the scene was and is much different. As a freshman, Schweitzer decided to attend a practice held in the lobby of the Women's Building on the SU campus.

Schweitzer first met fellow dance crew member and friend Rachael Halter at one these practices.

"He's like a brother to me. We started breakin' at the exact same time," said Halter, a 2005 illustration alumna who went by the b-girl name "Roulette."

Eventually, the dancers were kicked out and had to practice in the basement of Shaw Hall.

"I'd do homework, then I'd break-dance," Schweitzer said.

Halter said hip-hop and breaking drives everything Schweitzer does.

"He sets a million goals all at once. He strives to do these crazy things," Halter said. "Everybody thinks he's crazy, but he gets a lot of things done."

In addition to creating the federation, Schweitzer is the co-founder of Zero Gravity Incorporated, a transnational company and dance crew that specializes in the promotion of hip-hop events and artists in the United States and France.

Though he is still involved in the art of the b-boy, Schweitzer said the business aspect of break dancing is a growing interest for him. Schweitzer is managing the career of Halter's boyfriend and professional break dancer, Peter "Pete Nasty" Rodriguez.

"He's a good manager," Rodriguez said. "He gets me flown places; he's got me flown to France twice. He's very organized."

Schweitzer hopes to propel Rodriguez's career to greater heights so he can be a full-time dancer.

Some of Schweitzer's business sense may have been inherited from his father, who co-founded the Black Glove Coffee Company. He often talks business with his father, who gives him advice on Zero Gravity, Schweitzer said.

Schweitzer hopes to use the contacts he's made all over the world - Japan, Korea, Australia, Europe and the West Coast - to build the federation. But besides making break dancing commercially viable, he wants to promote the positive side of hip-hop culture, which is founded on the premise of "peace, unity and having fun."

"I really want to show another element of hip-hop. It's all about people getting together and expressing themselves," Schweitzer said. Hip-hop is not limited to the negativity surrounding much of mainstream American rap music.

Schweitzer likens b-boys to a "different breed of human beings." On the outside, he gives little away. Even his French accent is hard to detect at first. But when asked to demonstrate his craft, there is no mistaking his peculiar lifestyle: Schweitzer drops to one knee, and in one fluid motion, spins on his head. Then he drops back to his feet and in seconds he walks away like anyone else.

SOS (Save Our Streets)

Mr_WOLFДата: Среда, 23.08.2006, 12:55 | Сообщение # 3
25 марта в 16-00 во Дворце ДДЮТ пройдёт "Battle show 2006".

А вот ссылка: http://soulofcitybreakers.narod.ru/
Eto festval organizovanniy federaciyey breydansa goroda Sochi.

SOS (Save Our Streets)

Сообщение отредактировал Mr_WOLF - Четверг, 24.08.2006, 12:31

MAKHORДата: Среда, 23.08.2006, 16:21 | Сообщение # 4
administrator
mdyaaaaaaaaaa wink

Добавлено (2006-08-23, 4:21 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Mr_WOLF)
25 марта в 16-00 во Дворце ДДЮТ пройдёт "Battle show 2006".
А вот ссылка: http://soulofcitybreakers.narod.ru/

etot battle uje bil wacko

You can take my life, but you can't take hiphop away from me

NemikДата: Четверг, 24.08.2006, 02:11 | Сообщение # 5
Еще
Mr_WOLF, skawi toka cesno ti sam ponil pro chto v tom tekste govaritsa? cranky

(050) 475-4500 Nemik

Funky_MonkeeДата: Четверг, 24.08.2006, 03:44 | Сообщение # 6
ОГО-ГО
biggrin cool esli budet to budet ofiqet

Я живу прошлым но Иду ВПЕРЕД, Я не думаю о будущем потому что я живу Ради этого дня! Funky Monkee

Mr_WOLFДата: Четверг, 24.08.2006, 12:29 | Сообщение # 7
Quote (Nemik)
Mr_WOLF, skawi toka cesno ti sam ponil pro chto v tom tekste govaritsa

A ti chto ne chital yego, ili ti english ne znayesh?

SOS (Save Our Streets)

Funky_MonkeeДата: Суббота, 26.08.2006, 05:08 | Сообщение # 8
ОГО-ГО
Mr_WOLF, кажетса нет tongue

Я живу прошлым но Иду ВПЕРЕД, Я не думаю о будущем потому что я живу Ради этого дня! Funky Monkee

NemikДата: Воскресенье, 27.08.2006, 00:38 | Сообщение # 9
Еще
Mr_WOLF, i ya net fool

(050) 475-4500 Nemik

MAKHORДата: Воскресенье, 27.08.2006, 09:02 | Сообщение # 10
administrator
ne gundesuz?! biggrin

NemikДата: Понедельник, 28.08.2006, 03:07 | Сообщение # 11
Еще
MAKHOR, tipa ti ponil da? laugh

(050) 475-4500 Nemik

MAKHORДата: Понедельник, 28.08.2006, 08:24 | Сообщение # 12
administrator
Nemik, hey ma friend if u donno i know english language better than most of da people who thinks that they know somethin' happy

tam ni4e takovo netu prosto pro odnogo parnishku boltayut qovoit 4to mol eshe 4 qod tomu nazad on ni4erta ne umel a shya leatyet i intervyu berut vot i vse prosto kak to ne vtemu...

Mr_WOLFДата: Понедельник, 28.08.2006, 18:27 | Сообщение # 13
Ladno, a chto vi dumayete pro internationa breakdance federation, i mojet li ona pomoch nam chem nibud?

SOS (Save Our Streets)

MAKHORДата: Понедельник, 28.08.2006, 18:58 | Сообщение # 14
administrator
nu pomoymu u nas tut doljna bit organizaciya kotoraya budet s nimi sotrudni4atn bvot toda i pomojet a tak kim kimedi s kem oni budut dogovarivatsa????? s komandoy ? net vsetaki eto organizaciya happy

Mr_WOLFДата: Понедельник, 28.08.2006, 19:57 | Сообщение # 15
Da, nado rabotat nad etim

SOS (Save Our Streets)

AZBBOYS HIP HOP FORUM » HIP HOP » BREAKDANCE » INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION BREAK-DANCE (Peace in the world !!!)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

;

URBAN VISION | URBAN STORE | URBAN MAGAZINE | AZBBOYS | VAGANZA WEAR

Bütüm şəkillər.

Əlavə et.

Blog - Son 10 Xəbər FORUM SON Mövzular Dostlar COMMENTS

Action.by
URBAN Magazine
Parkour In Baku
Dastreetz.az
HIPHOP.name

Add ur SITE

© Copyright AZBBOYS 2000-2008 •  AZBBOYSVersion 8 [2008-2009] • Made in Azerbaijan • site by MAKHOR